Centre for International Education Consultancy (CIEC) - among 04 subsidiaries under Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) - is a public service provider established in 2014 under Decision 500 (please refer Vietnamese version as the attached file).
This Decision is effective from the date of signing. Chief of Office, Director of Department of Personnel Organization, Director of Department of Planning - Finance, Director of VIED, heads of relevant units and the Director of the Center for International Education Consultancy shall implement this decision.
CIEC functions as a provider who:
- provides services related to international education such as consultancy, support students to study abroad. Our International Education promotion services include:
- Student placement and recruitment (both Government funded and private);
- Market Approaching: Market updates and market integration strategies, recruitment strategies;
- U2U: Universities bridging and partnership development.
- closely works with prestigious education institutions and other Governments to promote international education development activities within Vietnam’s border;
- promulgate the Charter of Organization and Operation of the Center for International Education Consultancy under Vietnam International Education Development.
Working in the field of international education, we are now partner with more than 40 universities from most wanted study destinations around the world such as Australia, United States, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Korea, Japan, Canada, Sweden, Finland, etc.
Click here to download Decision 500 for reference